I can't believe we've been eating KETO for 3 weeks already!! It's actually been really easy and the meals have been delicious. It's not hard to figure out meals either which is great! I hate to even say it but I'm not sick of cooking just yet either....I'm sure that'll come soon! LOL Monday night I made Chicken Enchilada bowls and we had those with riced cauliflower. Jeff's not a fan of the cauli rice but I like it! :) Tuesday night we had Greek Lemon chicken with roasted cauliflower (yes again). These pictures are backwards but Wednesday Jeff made Sausage Gravy for breakfast and biscuits. For supper we had cheese stuffed meatballs...they were good but Jeff cooked them a bit too long so they were a little "blackened". Thursday night I had a much needed night out so Jeff was on his own for supper. I guess he sauteed some shrimp and zuchhini noodles and had that! The ladies and I went to Panera for supper and I got...
Week 1 is over and I wanted to share what we had for dinner! Monday was baked chicken fajitas. SOO good!! I cut up the veggies and tossed them with garlic grapeseed oil. The chicken was cut up and tossed with the oil also and then topped with a bunch of cheese! Tuesday was Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. It was really good also but made SOOO much so next time I would halve the recipe! Wednesday we had Pesto Chicken tossed with veggies and sundried tomatoes. AMAZING!! Thursday we had Ranch porkchops and roasted veggies with cheese. SO easy, you put the pork chops in the crockpot with 3 T butter, 4oz cream cheese and 3T dried ranch. Friday was Sesame Chicken and roasted veggies (see the trend?) LOL Cut up chicken with a sesame stirfry sauce. The veggies were roasted with oil and pink salt. Saturday we had Taco lettuce "boats" and all the fixings! These were SOO good and filling! Sunday was Shrimp & Scallops ba...
Comments