Week 3

I can't believe we've been eating KETO for 3 weeks already!! It's actually been really easy and the meals have been delicious. It's not hard to figure out meals either which is great! I hate to even say it but I'm not sick of cooking just yet either....I'm sure that'll come soon! LOL

Monday night I made Chicken Enchilada bowls and we had those with riced cauliflower. Jeff's not a fan of the cauli rice but I like it! :)


Tuesday night we had Greek Lemon chicken with roasted cauliflower (yes again). 


These pictures are backwards but Wednesday Jeff made Sausage Gravy for breakfast and biscuits. For supper we had cheese stuffed meatballs...they were good but Jeff cooked them a bit too long so they were a little "blackened". 



Thursday night I had a much needed night out so Jeff was on his own for supper. I guess he sauteed some shrimp and zuchhini noodles and had that! The ladies and I went to Panera for supper and I got an amazing salad. 

Friday we had a sick kiddo so I was unable to cook supper (nor did I feel like it) so it was fend for yourself night. I slathered some cream cheese on 4 pieces of salami and put some banana peppers on top of that and rolled them up. YUM!

Saturday night we had Tacos with the lettuce "boats" again....still as yummy as last time!! 

Sunday night, I made this "OMIGOSHTHISISSOGOOD" chicken. I have no idea what it's named besides that! LOL It was pretty amazing and SUPER simple! Will be making it again for sure!


Overall week 3 went well!! Almost a month in and we're staying strong! Weigh in today showed:
Aleigh - 3 (total 17)
Jeff - 3 (total 16)

Comments

Anonymous said…
amazing work!! Keep it up! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 down!!