Weeks 6 & 7
Wow....2 more weeks flew by and I failed to update again! Life seems to get in the way of updating sometimes and I don't like to sit down at the laptop if I can be with the kids so sorry this is delayed again!!
KETO is still going well and we are both doing great! The food choices are endless so it's not something that gets old fast. Yes we eat the same shakes daily and repeat meals but it's still just as good as any other time! :)
A few meals made the last 2 weeks include:
Zucchini noodles with shredded chicken and homemade alfredo sauce
3 ingredient peanut butter cookies - these were not the best. I used granulated monkfruit sugar replacement as that's all I had and next time I would use powdered.
One of our favorites again: sauteed veggies with kielbasa & shrimp
Baked pesto chicken and sauteed zucchini & mushrooms
Cheese stuffed meatloaf & wedge salads
For Valentines Day we had NY strips topped with sauteed shrimp & parmesan and salads.
Then I also made cheesecake for dessert - I know....great wife ;)
Thursday was a good shipment day with my seasonsings arriving and more powders!! I can't wait to try the seasonings!!
Here is a NSV (Non scale victory). I don't like to post pictures of myself publicly so this is hard but it it shows some good progress!!
This shirt has been shoved away in my closet for over a year in hopes it would fit someday and that happened this last week!! YAY!! :) It always helps when you can see your own progress!
As always, Thank you everyone for your support!! It's much appreciated!! :)









Comments